Monday 19 January 2015

News - New Pulco Album Out Now




That there Pulco man has a new album out.  

Says he: "I'm not going to say much about Innovation In The Trade except that it has now consumed my life  for over a year and despite various attempts to fine a way to release the album in the  glorious technicolor fashion that it deserves it has remained unheard on my computer.Therefore I have decided to just get the album out to you all and if an opportunity presents itself then these songs may find themselves appearing on triple gate fold vinyl at some point in the future.  Until that happens you can now download Innovation In The Trade for free at the link below. All I ask is that if you like the album please tell your friends"

That is all.



The Pulco website is here and he is on Twitter here.




If you enjoyed this article please follow hiapop on Twitter here, and like on Facebook here.




No comments:

Post a Comment